CONTACT WITH: PETER, DOMINION BEACH, POLICE, STOLEN CARDS, MARKETS, EMERGENCY
The easiest way to contact me is by sending me an email. I will answer you as soon as possible!
You are also welcome to contact:
HOMECARE ESTEPONA - OUR PROPERTY MANAGER
"Our team take the business of owning, renting and buying/selling property in Spain very seriously. We value and respect all our customers, whether they are homeowners, tenants, holidaymakers or homebuyers.
- We are committed to help you avoid any trouble or worry associated with owning, renting, buying/selling a property, by being a reliable and trustworthy provider of property management, rentals and sales services.
- We appreciate that everyone has different requirements and so we will always treat you as an individual and take time to listen to you and understand your particular needs.
- We promise to keep you regularly informed about the status of your property or rental home and any transactions you have with us, by communicating effectively with you personally or via email.
- We will always do our best to make sure you receive the highest level of prompt service and courteous customer care, whether you are visiting your holiday home, staying in one of our rental properties, or buying/selling a property through us.
- We will continue to listen to our customers’ needs and develop our business to support those needs, so we can provide you with the highest standards of service into the future. Testimonials.
Thank you for your trust and confidence in us."
Pernilla and the HomeCare Team
www.homecareestepona.com Email: email@example.com Telephone +34 952 880 630
Centro Costa del Sol 31 B
29680 Estepona, Spain
Telephone +34 952 880 630
MISCELLANEOUS SUPPLEMENT - TELEPHONE NUMBERS
EMERGENCY NUMBER 112
Municipal Police 952 808040
Sea Rescue 900 202202
Malaga Airport 952 048804
Airport Gibraltar (00350)73026
Tourist Office 952 802002
Town Hall 952 801100
Foreign Resident Dept. 952 798529
Taxi 952 802900
Dominion Beach Community Office 952 793358 / Fax: 952 794122
Dominion Beach Security 952 805087 / Mob: 629 007408
Dominion Beach Bar & Restaurant 952 796537
STOLEN CREDIT CARDS/WALLET?
Credit card or wallet stolen, here is how to block the card and report missing items.
First call: 902 192100 and block your credit card for further use.
Then call 902 102112 Denuncias Telefónicas C.N. and ask to speak to an English operator.
Describe the incident and they will give you a reference number.
Within the next 48 hours, you will have to go to Estepona Police Station to sign and pick up a copy of the report.
This document is important for your insurance company and for possible future reference.
Mondays: Marbella – Near the football stadium
Wednesdays: Estepona – Presently in the street market in the fairground
Thursdays: San Pedro – In the Divina Pastora district
Saturdays: Puerto Banus – Massive market and car boot sale near the Bullring
Sundays: Estepona – Around the Marina